A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kadi, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kadi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kadi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Kadi MD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kadi practice?
- Dr. James Kadi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kadi practices Plastic Surgery, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Plastic Surgeons and Denton Surgeons.