A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kadi, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kadi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kadi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Kadi practice?
Dr. James Kadi practices Plastic Surgery, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Denton Plastic Surgeons and Denton Surgeons.