Learn more about Dr. James Kadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kadi, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadi
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Kadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kadi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kadi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Kadi MD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kadi practice?
- Dr. James Kadi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kadi practices Plastic Surgery, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Plastic Surgeons, Denton Dermatologists, and Denton Surgeons.