Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
3317 Unicorn Lake Blvd
Ste 141
Denton, TX 76210
940-243-0383
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. CitySearch.
 |  TERRIBLE  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2014

Initial consult was fine. After problems arose after surgery, very uncaring. After problems resolved. Terrible scarring. Blamed my skin. Told me that I did not scar well. Plastic surgeons are supposed to be the best at minimizing scarring, not disfiguring people! STAY AWAY! Too many other plastic surgeons in this state! I wish I had never stepped in this office!

|  horrible  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

in about August, I was New to the area, I searched a place for botox. Immediately, I found the office to be rude, and inconsiderate. I have had botox in the past and believe the person who injected me must be an esthetician or tech.... not a nurse. She did not know what she is doing. She did not assess my muscle movement or do anything to determine how much I needed. After a few weeks, I called back to let them know that I had no results, and they were disinterested. I will not go here again. Waste of time and money.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Dr. Kadi did breast augmentation for me and when a double bubble occurred, he acted like he didnt know what it was or how to correct it. I had to research it myself to find out it was called a "double bubble" and got 5 opinions from other surgeons on how to fix it. He also chose to cut my cleavage to be closer without my permission. He didnt give me the size I wanted either. This was all later corrected by another surgeon, for the most part. Dr. Kadi also didnt inform that under the muscle augmentation causes possible deformity of the breast due to the natural crease under the breast being raised to the bottom portion of your breast and nerve problems in your arms and back and neck due to compression of the nerves by the muscles with the added weight on them. After a few thousand dollars in occupational therapy and the cost of a second augmentation, to move the implants to over the muscle...all is good...he was very unconcerned with the nerve pain and communicated that 4 months of it was not a big deal.

|  Laser vein removal failure  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

I went to Dr. Kadi's office because after the birth of my second child, I had developed some very fine, but numerous spider veins on my legs- In all fairness, I never saw Dr. Kadi himself, but worked with his Medical assistant Kristie Brooks. Kristie examined my legs and told me that I would be a great candidate for the laser because the veins were very fine, and would be easy to treat- almost certainly they would all be removed with a single treatment. She did the treatment, and within a couple of days, the areas became bruised, which I was told was normal, so I waited the 6 weeks I was told it would take for the veins to heal, but after the 6 weeks, they had actually transformed to swollen varicose veins that not only were now obvious from a distance, but could actually be felt on the surface of my skin. I went in for a for a meeting with Kristie, and she looked at them, and actually told me that they looked "great" and "much better". When I disagreed with her, she said that probably they would (now) take several treatments to resolve (at $250/treatment), or I could check into getting them removed by injection elsewhere. So now I went from fine red spider veins to swollen purple varicose veins, and it cost me $250 for the privilege. After this disaster, I did some checking, with other sources who all agreed that the veins that I had should have been treated with injection, not laser, since the laser is effective on the dark purple veins ( that I now have) and not the light red veins I had before.One other thing, Dr. Kadi's reception staff is quite rude- they stay/hide behind a frosted glass panel that they keep closed, so you have to knock on it for them to come, and then they open it just a few inches to see what you want, then immediately close it in your face when they are done talking to you- they did this to ALL of the patients that visited on the two occasions that I was there- very rude and unprofessional.

|  Terrible  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Wish somone had warned me!! Do not have surgery with him! After 2 surgical attempts nothing but problems- I am now having to get another aurgeon to fix problems! VERY UNHAPPY!!

|  Excellent Doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Kadi and his staff are wonderful! They are all very professional, friendly, sincere, and caring. I will recommend Dr. Kadi and his staff to everyone who is in need of a plastic surgeon.

|  will use again!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr Kadi is excellent! He did an amazing job. Everyone in his office is nice and helpful.

by ISTHER SOSA on Jun 8th, 2009

THIS IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR... THANKS TO HIM NOW I FEEL BETTER THAN EVER... HE DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB....

by Porsche on Jan 7th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I wanted to leave more of the great news you have read! I am a younger woman whom is finally decideing to go through with a surgery that should have happened years ago. I dont hate doctors but have one bad experiance after another with doctors who are too busy or just want you to get in and out so they can get the next dollar bill walking through thier door. My fist consultation with doctor kadi was very excellent. I was nervous and scared and of course had my mom with me which didnt help. LOL. And as soon as i walked through the door the reseptionest made me feel at home. My wait time was only about 10 minutes. The office and other rooms were very warm and welcoming. I talked with the reseptionist and she addressed all my concerns and didnt make me feel like i was ignorant or a problem. She made me feel quiet the opposite. After that i got to have a face to face one on one conversation with Dr. Kadi and he was wonderful. He answered all my questions and my moms to boot. He make me forget that i was scared and that this isnt something that he takes lightly. Anytime that i have called to talk to someone at the office they have been very kind and prompt about any questions i have had and made me understand that they are thier for my anytime that i need. I have had a wait time for the response from my insurance company but doctor kadi's staff has called my insurance company and have chased them down about the whole situation. I am going to be having surgery soon and even though i am still nervous and slightly scared, only becasue this is surgery, i have all the faith and confidence in doctor kadi's staff than i have had in any doctor in my life. Thank you Doctor Kadi and your staff for being what a true doctor is suppose to be!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Just want to let everyone know that Dr. Kadi is the best. He has been trying to get this business information corrected for some time. The correct phone is 972-691-6500. I highly recommend Dr.Kadi.  |  show details
by drkadirocks at Citysearch on Jul 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Kadi and his staff are the Greatest. Amy front office receptionist is very nice and informative. She was able to answer any questions I had asked. She really knows her stuff and supports the doctor and staff very well. Dr. Kadi is an artist. He is extremely caring, informative and understanding. He is actually interested and sincere. I had a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation with a lift a few months ago and I am very pleased. His wife Melissa who is a registered nurse works in his office and is a great asset to this practice. She personally assists Dr. Kadi with all of the pre-op and post-op appointments. I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kadi, Melissa and Amy. I will be recommending Dr. Kadi to everyone.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by drkadirocks on Jul 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Kadi and his staff are the Greatest. Amy (front office receptionist) is very nice and informative. She was able to answer any questions I had asked. She really knows her stuff and supports the doctor and staff very well. Dr. Kadi is an artist. He is ex

Read Full Review at citysearch.com