A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kagan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Kagan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Kagan practice?
- Dr. James Kagan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kagan practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.