A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kagan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Kagan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Kagan practice?
- Dr. James Kagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kagan practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.