A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kallman, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kallman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kallman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Kallman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kallman practice?
- Dr. James Kallman has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kallman practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.