A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kalpaxis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kalpaxis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalpaxis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kalpaxis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kalpaxis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalpaxis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kalpaxis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Kalpaxis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Kalpaxis practice?
- Dr. James Kalpaxis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kalpaxis practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.