A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kalpaxis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kalpaxis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kalpaxis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalpaxis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kalpaxis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Kalpaxis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Kalpaxis practice?
- Dr. James Kalpaxis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kalpaxis practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.