A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kaltenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kaltenbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 66 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltenbach graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaltenbach has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Lee L Kaltenbach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James L. Kaltenbach practice?
- Dr. James Kaltenbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Kaltenbach practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Collingswood, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.