A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kaltenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kaltenbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 66 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltenbach graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaltenbach has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaltenbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Kaltenbach practice?
Dr. James Kaltenbach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Collingswood, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians and Cherry Hill Adolescent Specialists.