A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kamplain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamplain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamplain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kamplain, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamplain graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamplain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Kamplain MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kamplain practice?
- Dr. James Kamplain has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kamplain practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Radiologists.