A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kamplain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kamplain, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamplain graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamplain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mates Kamplain MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kamplain practice?
- Dr. James Kamplain has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Kamplain practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Radiologists and Birmingham Oncologists.