A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jin Kao DO, MD, and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kao practice?
- Dr. James Kao has 13 office locations.
Dr. James Kao practices Ophthalmology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Mission Viejo Ophthalmologists.