Learn more about Dr. James Kappler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kappler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kappler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kappler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harold Kappler MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Kappler practice?
- Dr. James Kappler has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Kappler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.