A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kappler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kappler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kappler
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kappler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kappler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kappler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Allegiance Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kappler MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James Kappler practice?
- Dr. James Kappler has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Kappler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.