A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kappler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kappler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kappler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kappler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kappler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Kappler practice?
Dr. James Kappler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.