A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Karesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Karesh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Karesh graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karesh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Karesh practice?
Dr. James Karesh practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.