A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Karesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karesh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Karesh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Karesh graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karesh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Karesh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Karesh practice?
- Dr. James Karesh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Karesh practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.