Learn more about Dr. James Karesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karesh
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Karesh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Karesh graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karesh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Karesh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Karesh practice?
- Dr. James Karesh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Karesh practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.