Dr. James Karlson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Karlson?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

A wonderfully professional and personable doctor. Really patient and caring regarding my knee issue and helped explain everything in a clear fashion.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

THE most compassionate and all-around nice Doctor ! And with a sense of humor : he let my friend take a pre-op photo of himself and I. He performed a great arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder. I would recommend him to anyone.

arthroscopic surgery

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Excellent Dr. would recommend to anyone.

Best Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2012

I tore both my labrums in my shoulders and did fixed them both and they feel great. I know have a bone spur so i'm sticking with him! Best doctor I ever met by far!

Rotator Cuff surgery

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Karlson was excellent! He was my 2 nd opinion and I wish he were my first. He got me right in for an MRI, which the last doctor refused, and had me in for surgery on a torn rotator cuff the following week. After i had wasted 7 months with another doctor. Made me feel at ease before and after surgery. He also took me to the computer to show me my MRI results and X-rays, explaining all that was going on. I would use Dr. Karlson again if needed! I highly recommend him!

Dr. Karlson - cant say enough about him

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr. Karlson is a superb orthopedic doctor/surgeon. He has operated on both my knees and is now helping me through shoulder pain. Often doctors tell you to take something for the pain and come back if the pain does not go away, but each time I have seen Dr. Karlson he has taken my pain seriously, and has done something about it (proposed a solution) immediately, which I appreciate.Dr. Karlson is also very friendly - handshake each time, and I dont feel like he's rushing me to get to the next patient. The two times we met up in the OR I felt relaxed enough to lay back and let the anesthesia do its job. I would definitely recommend Dr. Karlson to anyone who was looking for an orthopedic doctor/surgeon.

Anthony Leggiero

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I had many procedures done on my knee and both shoulders. Dr. Karlson is the best.

Astonishing

Posted on November 6th, 2009

After I broke my right tibia in 6 pieces (!) and a resident warned my family I might never walk normally, Dr. Karlson did a masterful job putting me back together. Equally wonderful was his bedside manner: when I almost went into shock the first time I saw my leg, he held my hand and was incredibly supportive

excellent

Posted on August 12th, 2009

Very caring and explained everything before surgery

Posted on October 14th, 2017