Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  arthroscopic surgery  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

Excellent Dr. would recommend to anyone.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

I tore both my labrums in my shoulders and did fixed them both and they feel great. I know have a bone spur so i'm sticking with him! Best doctor I ever met by far!

|  Rotator Cuff surgery  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Karlson was excellent! He was my 2 nd opinion and I wish he were my first. He got me right in for an MRI, which the last doctor refused, and had me in for surgery on a torn rotator cuff the following week. After i had wasted 7 months with another doctor. Made me feel at ease before and after surgery. He also took me to the computer to show me my MRI results and X-rays, explaining all that was going on. I would use Dr. Karlson again if needed! I highly recommend him!

|  Dr. Karlson - cant say enough about him  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Karlson is a superb orthopedic doctor/surgeon. He has operated on both my knees and is now helping me through shoulder pain. Often doctors tell you to take something for the pain and come back if the pain does not go away, but each time I have seen Dr. Karlson he has taken my pain seriously, and has done something about it (proposed a solution) immediately, which I appreciate.Dr. Karlson is also very friendly - handshake each time, and I dont feel like he's rushing me to get to the next patient. The two times we met up in the OR I felt relaxed enough to lay back and let the anesthesia do its job. I would definitely recommend Dr. Karlson to anyone who was looking for an orthopedic doctor/surgeon.

|  Anthony Leggiero  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

I had many procedures done on my knee and both shoulders. Dr. Karlson is the best.

|  Astonishing  |  show details
by W. David Stephenson on Nov 6th, 2009

After I broke my right tibia in 6 pieces (!) and a resident warned my family I might never walk normally, Dr. Karlson did a masterful job putting me back together. Equally wonderful was his bedside manner: when I almost went into shock the first time I saw my leg, he held my hand and was incredibly supportive

|  excellent  |  show details
by Tom Frost on Aug 12th, 2009

Very caring and explained everything before surgery