A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kasiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kasiewicz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasiewicz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kasiewicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Kasiewicz MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kasiewicz practice?
- Dr. James Kasiewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kasiewicz practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Pierce, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.