Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kasiewicz
Dr. James Kasiewicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with other offices in Fort Myers, FL and Scranton, PA (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Kasiewicz is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute and Holmes Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kasiewicz has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. James Kasiewicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Laura Velcu
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Bradenton, FL 0 mi42
Dr. Alex Senchenkov
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Bradenton, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Steven Khalil
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Bradenton, FL 0 mi16