Dr. James Kassube MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
Kassube has been my Doctor for several years. You couldn't ask for a nicer person. His staff on the other hand is the worst. They never do what the tell you their going to do, never return phone calls and Darn near impossible to get a message to Kassube.

May 17th, 2012
First meeting him he so kind. I have a rare condition and he's one of the first D.R's I have meet that has treated in in our Area.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr Kassube is the best. I've Ben seeing him for over 5 years. He always takes the time and is really concerned about finding the best course of action.

May 18th, 2010
One of the best Doctor's I've ever seen
I have been a patient of Dr. Kassube's for over a year now and am beyond pleased with my experience with him and his Staff Julie and Angela. They are extremely professional, yet very caring. Dr. Kassube has gone above and beyond for me in helping me to process Insurance paperwork for surgery denials. Most Doctors are not willing to spend the extra time with their patients as Dr. Kassube is. I appreciate Dr. Kassube and his staff more then words can say.

November 9th, 2009
Trustworthy, honest, and humble
Dr. Kassube is one of the great ones who listens, cares what the patient thinks, is articulate and meticulous to detail. He is unassuming and creates a collaborative, comfortable atmosphere. He behaves as if I am his only patient in the world during office visits and procedures. I have had 3 treatments with Dr Kassube and although I hate that I had to have them, I am thrilled to have had such a competent and compassionate Doctor to work with - I highly recommend him.

May 1st, 2009
He is kind, caring and thoughtful...always allowing me to ask whatever questions I have and spending the time to answer the questions. He seems accurate and professional and always has good ideas...not ready to jump into surgery if not necessary. Great office staff and a total pleasure to deal with..very lucky to have found him...