Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 17th, 2012

First meeting him he so kind. I have a rare condition and he's one of the first D.R's I have meet that has treated in in our Area.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr Kassube is the best. I've Ben seeing him for over 5 years. He always takes the time and is really concerned about finding the best course of action.

|  One of the best Doctor's I've ever seen  |  show details
by Lisa W. on May 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Kassube's for over a year now and am beyond pleased with my experience with him and his Staff Julie and Angela. They are extremely professional, yet very caring. Dr. Kassube has gone above and beyond for me in helping me to process Insurance paperwork for surgery denials. Most Doctors are not willing to spend the extra time with their patients as Dr. Kassube is. I appreciate Dr. Kassube and his staff more then words can say.

|  Trustworthy, honest, and humble  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

Dr. Kassube is one of the great ones who listens, cares what the patient thinks, is articulate and meticulous to detail. He is unassuming and creates a collaborative, comfortable atmosphere. He behaves as if I am his only patient in the world during office visits and procedures. I have had 3 treatments with Dr Kassube and although I hate that I had to have them, I am thrilled to have had such a competent and compassionate Doctor to work with - I highly recommend him.

by Rita Eastman on May 1st, 2009

He is kind, caring and thoughtful...always allowing me to ask whatever questions I have and spending the time to answer the questions. He seems accurate and professional and always has good ideas...not ready to jump into surgery if not necessary. Great office staff and a total pleasure to deal with..very lucky to have found him...