Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Katis
Dr. James Katis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Katis is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital Association, Silver Hill Hospital and St Lukes Roosevelt HospitalSt Lukes Hospital Division. He speaks English.
Dr. James Katis has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. James Katis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.
Dr. James Morris
Greenwich, CT 1.73 mi26
Dr. John Samanich
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Armonk, NY 2.81 mi14
Dr. Wendy Harris
Armonk, NY 2.81 mi21