Learn more about Dr. James Katowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Katowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Katowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Katowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Katowitz practice?
- Dr. James Katowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Katowitz practices Ophthalmology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists.