A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Katowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 25 Areas, including BOTOX, Canthoplasty, and Cornea Plastic Surgery.22 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Katowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Katowitz practice?
Dr. James Katowitz practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists and King Of Prussia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Katowitz, Dr. Jacob Katowitz, Dr. Jacques Katowitz, Dr. Jaime Katowitz