A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Kaufmann practice?
Dr. James Kaufmann practices Ophthalmology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists.