A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kaufmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufmann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Kaufmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. James Kaufmann has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kaufmann practices Ophthalmology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists.