A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kaufmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufmann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Kaufmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. James Kaufmann has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kaufmann practices Ophthalmology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists.