Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kauphusman
Dr. James Kauphusman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI, with other offices in La Crosse, WI and La Crosse, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kauphusman is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Health System, Ministry St Mary's Hospital and St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Kauphusman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kauphusman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Kauphusman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Sylvia Firary
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Alcee Jumonville
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Dalia Nashed
Residency, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi