A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kauphusman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kauphusman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauphusman graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kauphusman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Kauphusman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Kauphusman practice?
- Dr. James Kauphusman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kauphusman practices Internal Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists.