A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kaye, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kaye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Kaye MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Kaye practice?
- Dr. James Kaye has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kaye practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.