A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kearney, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kearney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kearney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Kearney MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Kearney practice?
- Dr. James Kearney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kearney practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.