Overall Review

May 4th, 2015
Greeaaat family doctor.

March 27th, 2015
Good doctor...bad staff
Dr. Kearney was genuinely concerned for my health and well being. Did not push medications and discussed other options. Some staff members were very attentive and courteous. BUT, I have fought with the coding of their billing 3 times now and have decided to move to another doctor. They find ways to code visits in order to get the most money from the insurance company and the patient. My wellness visits were coded as diagnostic and therefore not fully covered by insurance. When I challenged this, I was told "it was not going to be changed." I was also told that I "did not specifically request wellness visits." Isn't that what a yearly check-up is? I was unaware I needed to specify this when making appointments. My wife was supposedly "diagnosed" with a condition that was found years prior by another doctor. It took me months to get this changed and even the insurance company was perplexed at what was going on at their office. My wife had to call to get test results and was brushed off when she had questions about them. I really liked Dr. Kearney, but some staff members have pushed too far. Lost 2 patients over staff issues...pretty sad.

December 17th, 2014
saved my life
Dr Kearney is very skilled and thorough. He literally saved my life by diagnosing my cancer on a routine annual physical examination when there were no visible symptoms.

September 26th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Kearney has been my doctor for more than 7 years and I have always found him to be very professional and caring in his treatment of me. I feel very fortunate to have such an excellent doctor.

May 22nd, 2013
Staff was very rude and uncaring. Would NOT go back or recommend this office to anyone!