Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kehler Jr
Dr. James Kehler Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NJ, with another office in Woodbury Heights, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Kehler is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township, South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital and Underwood Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kehler Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. James Kehler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.
Dr. Kuruganti Reddy
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Woodbury, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. David Schwartz
Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Woodbury, NJ 0.01 mi43
Dr. Rose Fair-Covely
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Woodbury, NJ 0.01 mi26