A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kehoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kehoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kehoe
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kehoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kehoe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kehoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Kehoe DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Kehoe practice?
- Dr. James Kehoe has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kehoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.