A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kehoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kehoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kehoe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kehoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kehoe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kehoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Kehoe DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Kehoe practice?
- Dr. James Kehoe has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kehoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.