Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Dr Kehoe  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I went to him for my arm problem and he was not that good in my opinion. I was not satisfied at all.He took Xrays and had an MRI done. He gave me a shot and said to see if that worked. Told me to wait six weeks. I was in constant pain and he did not offer to do anything or give me any medication in the meantime, just told me to do therapy at home.He did mention surgery at some point, but when I mentioned medicare, and I did'nt know about if they covered therapy, he changerd his tune about the surgery.He acted like the injury was not that serious and was a part of aging.I went to another and he looked at my MRI and Xrays and said I needed surgery as soon as possible.I am now seeing another surgeon who has scheduled surgery and has given me something to ease the apin until then. So I do not reccomend this dr.He seemed to have a very rushed manner and not much sympathy.

|  Tech at MCRMC  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2011

Went to see Dr Kehoe after I heard at the hospital that he was great for sports injuries. I had seen him the winter of 2011 after a baseball injury, and after talking to one of the rudest staff I ever spoke to they were so kind to work me in within 3 weeks, but I was told to keep the appointment because of his sports background. I guess no shocker rude staff, self absorbed doctor. After a long wait, he spent about 5 minutes in the room. Upset I left but was told to call back and talk to the manager, I was told she was very professional. That was a waste of time, and far from professional and complained to my director. Only to find out that manager was no longer there, and they had other partners who left-I now see why!