Dr. James Kellam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kellam?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. James Kellam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2010

always the bright part of my day seeing Dr. Kellam. EXCELLANT!!

November 30th, 2008

james keith

please let me say that james kellam is one of the most caring and precise orthopedic dr's out there today, we wish we had james back here in canada at sunnybrooke hospital where he saved my right leg from the hip. where at 3 different hospitals wanted to remove my leg james took the time to make my leg even usable 16 years after surgery and 40 debridements my spelling aint the best sorry but let me assure you that james kellam is most definatily one of the worlds best at what he does and i wish i could get him back to canada to treat a friend who cant find a dr to treat a hole thats developed on buttock due to earlier surgery on femer you people in the usa should be dam lucky to have a dr of jims calliber and he cares too imagine.take care jim and thanks for saving my leg 16 years ago at sunnybrookhospital as well as many guys i met there are gratefull to thank you from all of us here in canada where we miss you.

July 11th, 2014