A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Keller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Keller, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Keller MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Keller practice?
- Dr. James Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Keller practices Occupational Medicine near Hebron, KY.
See Hebron Preventive Medicine Specialists.