A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kelly, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Johnson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kelly MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James Kelly practice?
- Dr. James Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kelly practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Surgeons.