A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kemp is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kemp, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kemp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Kemp MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kemp practice?
- Dr. James Kemp has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kemp practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pulmonologists.