A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kemp is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemp
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kemp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kemp, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kemp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Kemp MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kemp practice?
- Dr. James Kemp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kemp practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pulmonologists.