Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Ken
Dr. James Ken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ken is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Medical Center Of Lewisville and Medical Center Of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. James Ken has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Ken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.
Dr. Anirban Sensarma
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Irving, TX 0.41 mi5
Dr. Andrew Lee
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Irving, TX 0.41 mi22
Dr. Martin Sigler
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Irving, TX 0.41 mi16