A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ken, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ken graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ken has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Geekeung Ken MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Ken practice?
- Dr. James Ken has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ken practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.