A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kendrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kendrick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kendrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Erasmus Kendrick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. James Kendrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kendrick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.