Dr. James Kendrick IV MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2016
Excellent
Asustada despues de una cirugia que me hicieron hace 5 semanas fui referida a Dr James Kendrick Gynecologist/Oncologist para una evaluacion y otra cirugia.(completa hysterectomia) Me impresiono mucho su profesionalismo, cortecia, trato, precencia , y conocimiento.Gracias a Dios por ponerme en sus manos. Y si lo recomiendo 100% y a Florida Hospital donde fui atendida con un increible y amable staff.

May 8th, 2016
The best Dr!!!

March 29th, 2016
Won't lie, getting past the office staff to get the actual appointment to see Dr Kendrick was not the easiest of tasks. In my experience, I did feel as though I was just "another patient". They seem to possibly forget that a new diagnosis of cancer can reek quite the havoc in one's mind. That being said, Dr Kendrick was absolutely fabulous. After my 1st appointment meeting him, I felt like I had hope. He was more than informative and took his time, which anymore is unusual. He had a great demeanor in and out of the hospital and was more than willing to accommodate all my requests. I would without a doubt recommend him and his expertise to anyone as he is top notch. Rest assured, the fight past the office staff will be more than worth it to get to him.

September 18th, 2015
Dr Kendrick is an excellent surgeon and he also has a great bedside manner which is rare in surgeon's!

August 6th, 2015
Love Dr. Kendrick but I wish his administrative staff would represent him and the other doctors like professionals and not like is an distraction to their job. Answering the phone seems to be challenging too. But again Dr. Kendrick is the best in his field and very kind to his patients.

April 16th, 2015
this doctor is mean and mistreated my child

January 31st, 2014
Sweet and Intelligent!
Such an amazing person to have by your side in this traumatizing and debilitating time. His bed side manner exceeds any physician I have been to. He offered me every possible option, as well as clinical trials, ultimately leaving the decision to me, which I valued. I appreciated the thorough explanation of everything I was going to encounter, expect, and even that "scary talks". I would highly recommend him to anyone facing cancer, and he will be my doctor for LIFE!

July 30th, 2013
Life saver
Through state of the art surgery with robotics he saved Micheles life. Great bedside manner and quite likable. A tribute to the University of Alabama and his family. A nice young,skilled Doctor.

July 3rd, 2013
Vulvectomy
Dr. Kendrick and his staff made this journey bearable. Caring and gentle and never rushed. Hospital stay was also a heart warming experience . Thank you

June 12th, 2013
Caring doctor
Dr. Kendrick was very caring and understanding. Takes the time to explain everything, answer questions and make you at ease. The clinic staff is also very nice and treat me well even in the times when I did not have health insurance. The financial services was very patient in times of need. Highly recommended.

June 21st, 2012
COMPASSIONATE AND A TRUE EXPERT
Dr. Kendrick came into our lives at the scariest time. When I was diagnosed with cancer, my husband and I could not have felt more lost or frightened- then we met Dr. Kendrick. He was a blessing in every way imaginable. From the moment we met him, my husband and I felt like our prayers had been answered. Dr Kendrick answered all of our questions with a calm and warm demeanor. The fact that he took the time to really educate us on my diagnosis and treatment plan was amazing. He made me feel like I couldnt have placed my care (and my life) in better hands.

June 21st, 2012
Very caring and intelligent doc. Would highly recommend