Dr. James Kenning Is this you?

June 10th, 2014

He did my surgery in 1999. He was spectacular.

September 21st, 2013

MVD surgery 30 yrs ago

DR Kenning did MVD surgery for my TN 30 years ago. At that time he was a young neurosurgeon out of Temple Hospital. I was about ready to give up on life as I had been in pain for 8 years when I walked into his office. His professionalism and confidence made me feel so at ease. Not only did he save my life but has given me 30 yrs of a pain free life and few TN patients are blessed with such an outcome. He was absolutely the perfect example of what a doctor should be in every way. A true gentleman and professional . I would send my own children to him , if needed, and no one can offer a higher recommendation.

March 29th, 2009

The Best in the Area

Thank goodness I never needed Dr Kenning's skills in brain surgery.He does however do spinal surgery as his schedule permits.Dr Kenning has preformed surgery on both my neck and lower back.The outcomes have both been awesome. A bit of advice for people with neck and back problems. If all else has failed you only get one shot at surgery.Dr Kenning knows exactly what he's doing and in my mind he's your best chance and returning to normal. All the docs in the area feel the same way as well. Ask them.

July 25th, 2008

You have seen the rest but he is the best

My husband would not be alive today if it was not for him He completely careful about not doing surgery until absolutly necessary

September 23rd, 2014