A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kerbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kerbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerbs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kerbs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerbs graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kerbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Galion Community Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kerbs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Kerbs practice?
- Dr. James Kerbs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kerbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galion, OH.
See Galion Orthopedic Surgeons.