A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kerbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kerbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kerbs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerbs graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kerbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Galion Community Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kerbs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Kerbs practice?
- Dr. James Kerbs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kerbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galion, OH.
See Galion Surgeons.