Learn more about Dr. James Kercher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kercher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kercher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kercher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kercher graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kercher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Saylor Kercher MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kercher practice?
- Dr. James Kercher has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Kercher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Family Physicians.