Learn more about Dr. James Kercher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kercher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kercher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kercher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kercher graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kercher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Saylor Kercher MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kercher practice?
- Dr. James Kercher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kercher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors.