A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kercher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kercher graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kercher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kercher MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Kercher practice?
- Dr. James Kercher has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Kercher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Oak Park, IL.
See Cumming Surgeons and Cumming Family Physicians.