A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Mhhs Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hoyt Kern MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. James H. Kern practice?
- Dr. James Kern has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kern practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Katy, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.