A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kerrigan is Good. Dr. Kerrigan has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kerrigan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerrigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Kerrigan practice?
Dr. James Kerrigan practices Neurology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Kerrigan, Dr. Jaime Kerrigan, Dr. Santiago Kerrigan, Dr. Jacques Kerrigan