Dr. James Kesler MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Collins, CO

4.8

June 17th, 2013
Become a patient if he's accepting new patients!!
Dr. Kesler is the kind of doctor you want to see your kids through their entire childhood. You also want him to be your adult physician. He takes his time to listen to your concerns and never discounts your opinions about what is going on with your own body or with your children. As a mom with great mom-intuition, I so appreciate this about him. He has seen my son through some scary ashthma situations and my daughter had a fainting spell situation that he was very cautious but thorough. We all love Dr. Kesler and feel lucky to have found him! I didn't have him as my OB doc but I can imagine he would have made that experience so much better than the one I actually had.

February 26th, 2013
Dr. Kesler is my doctor as well as my daughter's. He is so sweet and calm and extremely knowledgeable. He walked me through my pregnancy, labor, and these first few months of my baby's life with care. I've never felt so cared for by a doctor. He also listens and really respects my thoughts and feelings as a parent. I feel so lucky to have him as our doctor.

August 6th, 2012
We love Dr. Kesler and would never dream about switching doctors. He takes time to actually listen, never looks at his watch, and really genuinely cares about you. He is very laid back and easy to talk to, also. We give him four stars!