Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kessel
Dr. James Kessel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO, with another office in Columbia, MO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kessel is affiliated with University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic, Columbia Regional Hospital and Curators of the University of Missouri. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kessel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Kessel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.
Dr. Eric Kimchi
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Columbia, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Normand Caron
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi33
Dr. Dustin Christiansen
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi14