A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Angel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Patrick Kessler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J P. Kessler practice?
- Dr. J Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. J Kessler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, NC.
See Franklin Surgeons.