Learn more about Dr. James Khatcheressian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Khatcheressian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Khatcheressian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatcheressian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khatcheressian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Khatcheressian MD is a male Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Khatcheressian practice?
- Dr. James Khatcheressian has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Khatcheressian practices Medical Oncology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Oncologists.