A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Khatcheressian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Khatcheressian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khatcheressian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khatcheressian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Khatcheressian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatcheressian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khatcheressian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Khatcheressian MD is a male Oncologist , has 14 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Khatcheressian practice?
- Dr. James Khatcheressian has 1 office location.
Dr. James Khatcheressian practices Medical Oncology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Oncologists.