A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Khatcheressian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Khatcheressian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khatcheressian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khatcheressian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Khatcheressian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatcheressian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khatcheressian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Khatcheressian MD is a male Oncologist , has 14 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Khatcheressian practice?
- Dr. James Khatcheressian has 1 office location.
Dr. James Khatcheressian practices Medical Oncology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Oncologists.