A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Khatcheressian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Khatcheressian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Khatcheressian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer Sarcoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatcheressian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khatcheressian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Khatcheressian MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Khatcheressian practice?
- Dr. James Khatcheressian has 1 office location.
Dr. James Khatcheressian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists, Richmond Oncologists, Richmond Hematologists, and Richmond Pathologists.