Learn more about Dr. James Khatcheressian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Khatcheressian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khatcheressian
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Khatcheressian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Khatcheressian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatcheressian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khatcheressian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Khatcheressian MD is a male Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Khatcheressian practice?
- Dr. James Khatcheressian has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Khatcheressian practices Medical Oncology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Oncologists.