A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Khu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Khu, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Khu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Khu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Khu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Khu practice?
- Dr. James Khu has 1 office location.
Dr. James Khu practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.