A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kidd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kidd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kidd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kidd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kidd, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidd graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kidd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marion Kidd MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kidd practice?
- Dr. James Kidd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kidd practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Allergists and Baton Rouge Internists.