A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kidd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kidd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kidd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kidd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kidd, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidd graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kidd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marion Kidd MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kidd practice?
- Dr. James Kidd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kidd practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Allergists and Baton Rouge Internists.