Dr. James Kidder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kidder?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 25th, 2010

My Son's Doctor

I have found Dr Kidder to be personable, thorough and caring. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, answers any questions you have and provides great information and advice. He has two young children of his own and can relate to new parents. I recommend Dr Kidder for anyone looking for a doctor for their child. The staff is very friendly and we never have to wait long for our appointments. Also the doctor visits never seem rushed, Dr Kidder actually sits down and talks to you. There are seperate waiting areas for sick visits and well child visits. We were concerned about finding a doctor for our baby and my husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose Dr Kidder.

December 18th, 2015