A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kiely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kiely is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kiely, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiely graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kiely has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Kiely MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kiely practice?
- Dr. James Kiely has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kiely practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.