Dr. James Kiley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James Kiley?

Excellent neurologist

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Spouse has extremely rare condition, he was very familiar with it, came recommended by others, and continues to provide her with help as her situation deteriorates. Extremely happy with his office, staff, treatments and response

Only in it for the money, could care less about your health.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Horrible doctor, should lose license. I am a veteran and I had a seizure. I was transported to Riverbend where "Dr." Kiley was the attending neurologist. I was not responding to the Dilantin that he kept having the nurses give me. The VA had asked that I be transported to a VA hospital in order for them to cover my bills but the VA would not pay for the transport. "Dr." Kiley would not release me to drive to the nearest hospital, for good reason, I was still having mini seizures and the nearest VA hospital with availability was in Idaho. Well, all of the sudden I was given a clean bill of health and released from the hospital within a day. Turns out, the VA did authorize a transport, and since there was no financial gain for Dr. Kiley and Peace Health, they released me. The following two days I continued to have little seizures and I have no recollection of what happened during those days. The end result: I did go see a neurologist at the VA who realized the Dilantin was not working and then proceeded to put me on Carbamezapine(sp?) and Leveticetarim(sp?) and I have had not even one issue since and this was six years ago.

FANTASTIC DOCTOR!!!

Posted on August 6th, 2015

He is the best neurologist I have ever seen. He listens and is very thoughtful. He ponders what I think and say and is a real patient advocate. I highly recommend him. Thanks for being there for this patient.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

He's exceptional and know & understands my situation. Was very professional.

Annie

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I really like Dr Kiley and appreciate his skills and knowledge.

Posted on February 21st, 2013

He came very highly recommended, and we were not disappointed. Very patient, no hurry, no problems with the diagnosis, the follow up, the recommended treatments. Have had he or a staff member check via phone to see if changes were needed. Spouse is terminally ill, and he spends as much time with her as she needs, always answers questions, and if necessary, look up and provide information later via mail or phone. I would recommend him without hesitation.

He's a GREAT doctor.

Posted on February 18th, 2011

friendly, very intelligent, VERY thorough, listens carefully, caring, isn't eager to push you out the door. I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 11th, 2010

Dr. Kiley made me feel very nervous and uncomfortable. His behavior and manners showed lack of confidence(a major drawback for a doctor), he acted nervous - his leg was shaking all the time, he had trouble starting an MRI CD and he showed impatience while doing that; he did not smile or make any comforting remarks at all. Overall - really poor people skills. As for his actual expertise, everything he told me I already had read online and he couldn't help me with any additional or more in- depth information. I would not recommend him to anyone and I would definitely not go to him again. What a pity our health is in such hands.

Posted on September 7th, 2009

I really appreciated Dr. Kiley's professional, yet tell it like it is approach. He was caring, but tells it like it is.Dr. Kiley was very gentle while doing his EMG/NCV studies which made it better than anticipated.I highly recommend Dr. Kiley if you are looking for a good and knowledgable Neurologist.

Posted on June 27th, 2017