A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Killebrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killebrew
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Killebrew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Killebrew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Killebrew graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Killebrew has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Med Ctr, Lagrange, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Granbery Killebrew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Killebrew practice?
- Dr. James Killebrew has 1 office location.
Dr. James Killebrew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.