Dr. James Kindl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. James Kindl was one of many doctor I have visit with durning my time of care, he has the best bed-side manner around, a soft voice, careing spirit, gets right to the problem . I woulld recommend family and friends for their healthcare needs

June 1st, 2013
nurse
I went to kindl for very high blood pressure 180/110. I told him it had been high for months. He treated me like I was drug seeking...(who would abuse hypertension medication?) He was rude and showed a total disregard for my health. He prescribed a low dose diuretic which after three days had no effect. I went to a different doctor who was surprised by kindl's lack of a appropriate medication and prescribed an actual BP medication with great results. I would not recommend kindl to anyone.

March 12th, 2013
I have seen this doctor twice for two different ailments. The first time I saw him I was in severe pain, and I had a sore on my body that I did not know what it was. Dr. Kindle just looked at the sore on my body for a few seconds and said it was an insect bite and prescribed some benedryl type medicine. The next day I could not walk due to pain and had a fever and was told by another Dr. that I had MRSA and was borderline with being put in the hospital. The next visit was not as severe, but he just looks, gives a diagnosis that may correct and might not be.

October 22nd, 2011
Completely Incompetent
This man neglected to do an endoscopy for a patient who was supposed to be having one every year, specifically to check for cancerous cells.After six months of vomiting every thing he ate, Dr. Kindl dismissed it as stress.After consulting another dr, it was determined that the patient had esophageal cancer. A very short time later he passed away. I personally hold Dr. Kindl responsible for not ordering the proper test, or taking the time to investigate the cause for his ailment, even though the patient protested his diagnoses and requested further testing.

October 21st, 2011
Not a good doctor.
My family member died because of his oversight.