Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kippen
Dr. James Kippen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with other offices in Eugene, OR and Eugene, OR (and 3 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kippen is affiliated with Bay Area Hospital, Peace Harbor Hospital and McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kippen has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Kippen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Akshay Gupta
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Eugene, OR 0.09 mi20
Dr. Bernardo Isuani
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Eugene, OR 0.09 mi19
Dr. Michael Paling
Eugene, OR 0.09 mi42