A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kirchberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kirchberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kirchberg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchberg graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kirchberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Kirchberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kirchberg practice?
- Dr. James Kirchberg has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kirchberg practices Emergency Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Emergency Physicians.