A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kirkpatrick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Neal Kirkpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James N. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. James Kirkpatrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kirkpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.