Learn more about Dr. James Kirshenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kirshenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirshenbaum
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirshenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kirshenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirshenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Kirshenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kirshenbaum practice?
- Dr. James Kirshenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kirshenbaum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.