A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kirshenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kirshenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kirshenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirshenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Kirshenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kirshenbaum practice?
- Dr. James Kirshenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kirshenbaum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.